Rome Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rome Federation

This is a forum for the World Ny Ikariam alliance Rome Federation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timothii_Magnus
Roman Republic Leader
Roman Republic Leader
Timothii_Magnus

Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009) Empty
PostSubject: Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009)   Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 am

Motion I: Generals score requirement increase.
1. The minimum score for all Roman citizens be increased in the constitution, and announced as a circular mail.
1.a. The new limit for every Roman decided by the general is: 3% of their total points.

2. For each federation rank, a new minimum be set, inserted in the constitution, and announced to the Romans' circular mail.
2.a. The new limit for all military ranks (i.e. General, Praetorians, and Centurions) decided by the general is: 10% of their total points.

3. A period of one week be given to the Romans to meet the federation's expectations.
3.a. The cabinet should appoints a Primus Praetor to investigate the Romans for this requirement after the deadline.
3.b.
The penalty for those not meeting the requirements with no valid reason
within the specified time is defined in the motion extension.

Motion I extension: Penalty for not meeting the increased general score requirements
Every
time a generals points level is issued by the cabinet, every Roman will
have one week to meet the requirements. After that, the Primus Praetor
appointed by the cabinet is responsible for notifying and warning those
who have not met the requirements. The warning can be repeated up to 2
times with no interval less than 1 week in between. After issuing all
of the warnings and making the judgement (with regard to paragraph
"b"), those guilty of not meeting the new requirements are sentenced to
"Greylisting". The "Grey list" consists of those who are not eligible to any sort of military help in cases of being attacked by non-Romans.

a.
The warning has to include a reminder of the new requirements inclusive
of the new general scores, the deadline for meeting the new
requirements, and a reminder of the penalty.
b. In general cases,
the appointed Primus Praetor can judge the issue, while for special
excuses and in cases related to the federation seniors, the issue has
to be brought to the cabinet for debate and judgment.
c. In times of war, the period of notice and the number of warnings can be decreased according to the Leader's decision.
c.i.
Whether or not to call a situation, "War situation" is the Leader's
responsibility, and he is the only reference for announcing it.
d. A Roman is removed from the grey list as soon as he or she meets the requirements AND ensures that the cabinet is informed of the change.
e.
Entering a name to the "Grey list" has to involve these two actions: 1.
The rank of the person is changed to "Greylister". 2. A circular mail
is sent to the whole Federation for announcing the name so that no
military support is being sent to him or her.
e.i. The appointed
Primus Praetor is responsible for the announcement and ensuring that
the valid reference performs the change of ranks.

Signed by Marcus Tullius Cicero, Princeps Senatus of Rome
Back to top Go down

Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009)   Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:01 am

the new motion for the general score increase i see as a bit outrageous:

for instance the members that are classified under the military guidelines having to make their general scores at 10% of their total score is just unrealistic because someone say that has 200,000 points has to have a general score of 20,000 is just to much to take on or someone of the people in our alliance are have more than 400,000 points so that means they would need 40,000+ generals score and the top players in the game for military don't even have a general score that high and their into the millions of total points.

so i am proposing that the senate needs to revisit this motion and rethink it through my suggestion is that anyone with a military classification their general score should be about 4% of their total score, the rest of the alliance should work towards about 2% of their total score and the General should have a general score of between 4 to 5 % of his/her total score.

Hector
Praetorian, Legion l
Roman Republic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009)   Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:20 am

archilles wrote:
the new motion for the general score increase i see as a bit outrageous:

for instance the members that are classified under the military guidelines having to make their general scores at 10% of their total score is just unrealistic because someone say that has 200,000 points has to have a general score of 20,000 is just to much to take on or someone of the people in our alliance are have more than 400,000 points so that means they would need 40,000+ generals score and the top players in the game for military don't even have a general score that high and their into the millions of total points.

so i am proposing that the senate needs to revisit this motion and rethink it through my suggestion is that anyone with a military classification their general score should be about 4% of their total score, the rest of the alliance should work towards about 2% of their total score and the General should have a general score of between 4 to 5 % of his/her total score.

Hector
Praetorian, Legion l
Roman Republic

sorry to say but i agree with him, because i be the on with 400k points and i mange a army of around 11k points, i am already in the negative trying to build more, so i say we do what Hector has motioned or, we just pick a number like say every 50k below must have over so and so amount and everyone between 50k and 100k must have so and so amount and so on, you have to see it this way for me to get to 48k general points would take sometime, it would be sweet cause i would be number 2 in general score but i would be losing alot of money, now 4% or 5%, is about 19k and 24K point i would still be in the top 100 and i still think thats pretty good, so please think about this

General Insane_Roman
Back to top Go down
Timothii_Magnus
Roman Republic Leader
Roman Republic Leader
Timothii_Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009)   Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:15 am

If it is agreed, then it need to be brought up to the Senate to create a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009)   Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009) Empty

Back to top Go down

Senate Motion I, Senate Motion I Extenstion (Passed into law Nov. 29, 2009)
Page 1 of 1