Rome Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rome Federation

This is a forum for the World Ny Ikariam alliance Rome Federation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Motion III -- Rights and Freedoms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timothii_Magnus
Roman Republic Leader
Roman Republic Leader
Timothii_Magnus

Motion III --  Rights and Freedoms Empty
PostSubject: Motion III -- Rights and Freedoms   Motion III --  Rights and Freedoms EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:26 am

Roman Republic Rights and Freedoms

Rights

I. All Romans have the right to be free from harrasment, fraud and insult from the Republic, including the Cabinet and Senate.

II. All Romans have the right to be protected by the Republic when attacked or harrassed by an unwarrented Player or alliance.

III. All Romans have the right apply for any position available within the Cabinet and Senate, so long as that member is active and fully understands the role that he/she is applying for.

IV. All Romans have the right to formally challenge Consitututional Law, Senate Motions and Cabinet decisions through the Senate, and also have the right to recieve a response to his/her challenge.

Freedoms

I. All law abiding Romans have the freedom to leave the Republic without fear of retalliation from the Republic.

II. All Romans have the freedom to express thier opinions to Cabinet and Senate.

III. All Romans have the freedom to negotiate Cultural Treaties and Trade Treaties with other players of Ny, so long as they are not enemies of the Republic.

Amendments

I. A removal amendment of the Rights and Freedoms would require a Republic Referendum.

II. An amendment of the Rights and Freedoms would require a majority vote from the Senate.

III. Not withstanding Clause for Cabinet in the event of War or for ensurance of survival of the Republic remains in effect. Also, this clause, if used, must be announced by a Cabinet Member when it is being used and when it ends.

Motion III -- Rights and Freedoms
Page 1 of 1